Well, it's quiet interesting to join the workshop about journalistic by INDOPOS. Besides listening to the presentation about being a journalist and climate change, we also asked to join the writing competition. There are two contests, the "climate change" and "LACTACYD TEEN"
All of us might join both of the contests. Callis and I were just laughing when we made the "some tips" which was connected to Lactacyd Teen. Because, it's about girl "v" and the person who explained was a BOY! can you imagine it?? hahahaha.
Unexpectedly, Callis and I WON the "LACTACYD" contest (but not for the climate one). Callis received the info from ditha. She won the 3rd place for the "climate" essay. It means all the journalistic girls won the competition! (LOL)
On the following day, 17/8 (independence day!), Callis and I received "congratulations" from mrs. nunuk. Hello?? It's just a strange tips that i made. When we took our bags, Mrs. Lully gave us our prize, bag (i like it, transparent), face wash, Lactacyd, and phone case (I gave it too miss vivi, hope she like it). Before went home, Callis and I did not forget to take a picture w/ the present. What a funny experience. hahaha

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar